SCG has been engaged by the Department of Justice and Regulation (Vic) to undertake an investigation of the existing security systems at the Dame Phyllis Frost Centre in order to assess the required works for the new Gatehouse construction and cutover. The investigations and outcomes are to remove significant risks associated with a live Gatehouse cutover process.
The project will investigate 6 identified enabling work elements and provide an opinion of cost, identify issues with the implementation, recommendations, proposed staging of works and a high level program analysis to cater for the expansion of the Centre, including:
- Security Communications Network Upgrades
- Security Management System Upgrade
- CCTV System Migration
- Cell Intercom System – Communications and Technology Upgrade
- Cell Intercom System – Self Test Retrofit
- Perimeter Detection System – Technology Upgrade